|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Pack|
|Packaging Size||25 kg|
Dubond's Micro Concrete is supplied as a ready to use dry powder which requires only addition of clean water at the site to produce a free-flowing nonshrink repair micro concrete. This is a cementitious material, with additives, which impart controlled expansion characteristics in the plastic state while minimizing water demand.This is specially designed for repairs to damaged reinforced concrete elements, particularly where areas is restricted and where the vibration of the placed material is difficult or impossible.
Area of Application:
Features & Benefits:
- Repair to damaged reinforced concrete elements like slabs, beams, columns, wall, etc.where access is restricted and compaction is not possible.
- For jacketing of RCC columns to increase load taking capacity.
- Can be pumped or poured into restricted locations.
- Flowable mortar hence does not require compaction.
- Develop high initial and ultimate final strengths.
- Offers excellent resistance to moisture ingress.
- Makes repaired sections highly durable.
- Can be applied at 100mm thickness at one stroke.
- Contains no chloride admixture.
- Rapid strength gain to facilitate early reinstatement.
- Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state.
Note:-price is indicative and may vary depending on the requirement or design,finish or size of the product.
- Item Code: Microconcrete
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Ahmedabad
- Delivery Time: 1 Day
- Packaging Details: 25 Kg.