HIGH PERFORMANCE GLASS MOSAIC ADHESIVE FOR SWIMMING POOLS
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Bag|
Dubounds's TURBO is a technical marvel of shock absorbent system (SAS) technology to produce a single part adhesive that has absolute insensitivity to the action of water, for it has binders and stable co-polymers with alkali hydrolysis. Turbo doesn't give up its bond even in the testing of high external pressure due to of water and also condition water seeps to the high adhesive layer thus it finds favor presence with laying professionals of swimming pools and various water bodies.
Areas of Application:
Features & Benefits:
- Designed for interior & exterior floor and wall installation of all types of glass mosaic.
- Ideal for Swimming pools, tanks, flooring and walls, indoor/outdoor use, in domestic, industrial and
- commercial applications and for street furniture,
- In areas that are permanently damp and subject to thermal shock and freezing.
- Very good for swimming pools and various water bodies.
- It can be used to clad glass, tiles and natural stones / artificial stones.
Method of Application:
- Mineral adhesive for high-performance laying or overlaying with no vertical slip
- Single-component with very low volatile organic compound emissions, recyclable as an inert
- material at the end of its life
- It develops full stability to the action of alkaline hydrolysis, ensuring the effective laying of coverings
- in structures in constant contact with water
Non-absorbent substrates :
- In general, cement-based substrates must be free from dust, oil and grease, dry and free from any rising damp, with no loose, flaky or imperfectly anchored parts such as residual traces of cement, lime and
- paint, which must be totally removed.
- The substrate must be stable and without cracks, must have already completed curing hygrometric shrinkage and must present suitable mechanical resistance levels. Undulated areas must be corrected with suitable smoothing and finishing products.
- Smooth, non-absorbent substrates which are compact and wellanchored must be prepared by cleaning with products suitable for the type of dirt present.
- If chemical cleaning cannot be carried out, proceed with mechanical abrasion by means of shot-blasting or scarification of the superficial layer and, if necessary, correct the surface with suitable levelling products.
On screeds and plasters which are highly absorbent and have dusty flaky surfaces it is advisable to apply one or more coats of HydroPrime a professional, concentrated water-base, surface insulation product, in accordance with the instructions, to reduce water absorption and toimprove spreadability of the adhesive.
Note:-price is indicative and may vary depending on the requirement or design,finish or size of the product.
- Item Code: Turbo
- Port of Dispatch: Ahmedabad
- Delivery Time: 1 Day
- Packaging Details: 20 Kg Bag