|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Kilogram|
|For Use in||Side Walls, Partition Walls|
|Resistance Durability||Acid Resistant|
|Size (Inches)||230x115x75 mm|
We are the leading Manufacturers and Suppliers of Acid Resistant Brick and Tile
Acid Resistant Brick Standard Size available
- 230x115x75 mm
- 230x115x38 mm
- 230x115x25 mm
- Vitrified Acid Resistant Tiles Available thickness in different Size 10 mm, 12 mm, 15 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm
- Natural Acid Resistant Stone (Machine Cut) Available in many different size thickness.
- Acid Resistant Brick, Tile, Stone installations provide protection against mechanical abuse and elevated temperatures. A complete line of acid-proof brick flooring systems for protection of plant floors that are subject to corrosion, wear of chemical spills are also available.
There are two ways of installation of acid-proof brick/tile
- The Direct Bond Lining
- The Membrane Brick, Tile, Stone Lining
The Direct Bond Brick, Tile, and Stone Lining
- Concrete Substrate is the concrete substrate should be sound, clean, dry, and free from any contamination. Proper slope should be maintained in all areas.
- Bedding Mortar is the bedding mortar in the direct lining system provides adhesion of brick and/or tile to the substrate, and also acts as a protective layer beneath the brick or tile. It is bedding mortar is a smooth spreading epoxy mortar, resistant to dilute acids, alkalis some solvents. It is applied at a thickness of 6mm to the properly prepared substrate using a notched or straight trowel.
- Jointing Mortar provide a suitable mortar for joints filling dependent upon chemical exposure. This mortar may be installed using the tile setter's method of the bricklayer's method.Using the tile setter's method, the brick or tile is placed into the soft bedding mortar. Joints should be 4-5mm wide. After the soft bedding mortar has set, the joints are filled with selected MIPRO brand jointing mortar. Following proper cure, the floor is cleaned to remove any jointing mortar residue.
- Brick or tile selection is determined by the service conditions the area. 10mm to 25mm thick tile or 37mm 75mm thick brick are typically used. For a more attractive appearance, the face of the brick or tile should be protected with wax to prevent the mortar adhering to the surface. Steam cleaning or hot water then removes this wax.
- Mortar Offers several specially formulated cement-mortars for fixing acid-proof bricks. These mortar systems utilize organic or inorganic binders combined with Silica, Carbon or other select fillers. The result is a variety of mortar products each offering advantages for a specific chemical condition. The appropriate mortar should be selected and installed using the bricklayer's method, with typical 6mm thick bedding and side joints of 4-5mm. The bedding is trowelled directly on cured membrane, and acid-proof brick, buttered on five sides are then membrane, placed directly into the wet bedding mortar. Subsequent acid- proof bricks are then firmly massaged into position and should be tapped to squeeze mortar from the joint. Once the bricks are in place, excess mortar should be struck from the joints.
Note:-price is indicative and may vary depending on the requirement or design,finish or size of the product.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Ahmedabad